Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Music's back in my life~!

Celebrating Elaine's 21st Birthday at the FishHead... the nickname that we gave our restaurant! Thanks to Woodie, Brenda and Grace for the behind-screen organising, and thanks to the Fishie people for their support =) Hope Elaine really enjoyed the lunch!

So nice... Malay teh, meat and rice for midnight supper right after work... And it was funny to see the Malay shop blasting their malay songs and all the uncles singing along! Man I've been eating and eating, forever hungry since starting work... Gained one more kilo~!

This bloody pair of rubber earbuds cost me $5~! Went to Jurong East Sony Ericsson Service Centre but they didn't have stock... Then I had to queue for 90 mins at Orchard's SE Service Centre for a sales transaction that took less than 3 mins... But after poking them into those holes on either side of my melon, and first time hearing music from those rubber holes after 2 weeks, I knew that I missed my music... really stirred up the juices within me!
读书想着你... 听歌想着你... 大地和蓝天出现的全是你... The song that I've been repeating and repeating, singing and humming along to... 静茹's 对不起我爱你...
Saw kitty at the void deck just now, but she didn't seem to recognise me anymore, sad man... She ran into a drain and hid there =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

elaine::: hello. i had fun. thanks to all of you :) very sweet.

想给你听我的心跳
想你知道我睡得不好
喝水想着你
搭车也想着你
合眼闭眼睛全都是你

hahahahha sth like tt la. i forgot le. lolx. i like jing ru's 无条件为你 , 可惜不是你 and 为我好