Friday, May 18, 2007

Warmth at end of work day mmmph...

Another long long day at work, spent almost 12 straight hours at the restaurant, with 99% of the time standing, walking or running... My legs are like Hercules legs now~! But at least Big Boss treated us to oreo cheesecake, chocloate cheesecake and strawberry cheesecake from Bakerzin after work yeah wahaha!
Almost everyday, I have to rush for the last bus or train after work running on my fish-finny-soft legs, what an experience~!
Today, while slowly drifting my way home, I noticed this little kitty sitting on the void deck stone table. Strangely, I just automatically sat down and tried to rub nose with kitty. And it did the same too. It lept onto my lap, and I sayang-ed it, while it snuggled into the space in between my bag and my tummy. I felt really really good, really really comfy, having her befriending me and sayang-ing me right when I needed it... We snuggled in each other's company for close to an hour, despite passer-bys giving me strange faces... I played catch with her using my silver ring tied to my handphone pouch... I took pictures and videos... and she tried to do naughty antics such as biting my bag and shirt (my Fish & Co uniform!) and trying to bat my hands and handphone with her paws... until it got really late and I had to get home ready for work early tomorrow... It was painful to leave her there alone at the void deck, I was really ready to bring her home, but my sis will have to move out if kitty moved in because of her phobia of kitties, real stinking feeling... Hope to meet kitty again tomorrow =)

2 comments:

alvin_c said...

must be because you smelt like fish...

Anonymous said...

elaine::: you are so kind :)