Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sea of Love

The store finally opened for actual business today... I'll so definately miss the past few days...
I've been slogging so much these days, engine running plainly on the energy from friends and fellow colleagues, and of course the need to maintain, and eventually increase, that number printed in my bankbook...
Sea of Love... My new Fish & Co. t-shirt... I think it's cute... Especially when I'm rushing about doing work, as though I running around, lost, in the sea of Love... Hmm... that's why I need to do "sole searching"... Man I talk nonsense when I'm tired...

From Wiktionary, Sole means:
Adjective
1. only
2. (law)
unmarried (especially of a woman), widowed

Noun
1. The
bottom or plantar surface of the foot.
2. The bottom of a
shoe or boot.
3. A
flatfish of the family Soleidae.

No comments: