Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Grey-ness~

Caught in the rain on my Sunday afternoon trail ride... with little "rivers" streaming down the trail~ Pictures taken with the new Nokia 6500 phone that my dad brought home, swopped with my SE K770i "Cybershot" which has stinky camera and video qualities... The pics are still somewhat greyish and dull in general, but they do come out much sharper than the K770i, even though both are 3.2Mp cams. Nokia's autofocus, autoflash and shutter speed is also much better. Nokia's user interface stinks as compared to SE's, but I like the stronger vibration motor, louder ringtone speaker, and of course the much better camera and video recorder, if only the camera has a built-in cover~

Found a pair of metal tire valve caps while pumping at the Shell petrol station, one gold and one red, probably lost by some absent-minded motorcyclist... Washed them and put them onto my bike for some added Mat-Rempit racer bling-bling coolness haha!

Sam and Poh Tin treated us student helpers to farewell lunch at Swenson's today, really appreciated it. I really don't think that we have done much to warrant such a big treat, but they were really nice people, especially Sam, which was a big reason why I chose to do my FYP in his lab. I hate "farewell"-themed events of any kind, kind of depressing everytime without fail~

No comments: