Sunday, August 03, 2008

NDP last full-rehearsal~

Cycled to watch the NDP full dress rehearsal at Marina on my own, because my poor FD kakis were all either stuck at work, or having exams, or busy with some other stuff... Watched with a couple of people who were there alone too, so it wasn't quite so bad... Got to see the stuff that I'd missed 2 weeks ago due to an untimely toilet break, like the Red Lions paratroopers, and the National flag / Chinook / Apache fly-by, and the first of the F16 fly-by... Not easy to take pictures with my handphone camera because the lag between pressing the shutter button and the actual picture being taken, and the lag after taking each picture due to saving the picture to the memory card... have to aim off in front of the fast-flying planes just to make sure that they'll appear in the middle of each picture... much like what I'd learnt in army when shooting aircraft using my M-16 rifles and GPMG haha... quite frustrating~







Mas, I have my own 9-11 picture now too lol~!

Smiley eyes...?

No... It's a big heart~

Signing off with a five-pronged "hand" to wave bye bye... should have taken this picture in Potrait instead of Landscape...~

Fireworks~



No comments: