Friday, August 01, 2008

Full of erm... L... Lo... Love...~

Now playing on my blog is Fish's new song! Title's 满满的都是爱, cutesey warm sunny song, new album should be here very soon, already can hear the baby crying in the delivery room, now just waiting for the "missy" nurse to carry her out haha! Haiz... Mas just reminded me that Fish's album promo might clash with my exams/school/classes/quizes, as always in the past 3 years haha... Evil guy this Mas, power on Hamilton at this weekend's Turkish Grand Prix! Give Kimi and Massa smoke and dust to go with their Turkish flatbread dinner lol~!

3 more days to the start of the new school term, my second to last term if all goes well and everybody gets thrown into the dark pits to be fed to the crocodiles...

Before the mayhem begins, I will be going down to watch the NDP rehearsal tomorrow... I just love to watch fireworks and aeroplanes hahas! Anytime! But tomorrow's attendence might be poor due to work/study commitments... Will be extra careful not to cough my lungs out and splatter them all over the Black Knight's F16s tomorrow lol~ =p

No comments: