Friday, August 08, 2008

I got my free Creative Ep-630 in-ear earphones from Sim Lim Square, after signing up for the Wireless@Sg promo last month... finally I can listen to my Mp3s without having to leave that ugly "hairband" impression on my hair as I'll get when using my Sennheiser headphones. Sound quality wise, I find that the Creative earphones were pretty good, perhaps because so much of ambient noise is filtered out. I also found that I would have to turn off the EQ and any Bass Boost features in my MP3 player because it would result in the best and clearest sound quality. It's definitely much better than the Sony in-ear earpieces that came with my old W800i. But for the guitar and piano sounds, I still feel that my Sennheisers have a slightly fuller, warmer and more natural sounding effect. I'd still use my Sennheisers at home, where I don't care about my hair~

Commuted to school today by bicycle for the first time, after being frustrated by endless jams and delays and waiting and squeezing on MRTs and buses for the past few mornings. I left home as usual, and still managed to reach school almost 30 minutes earlier than by public transport! I'm still early after taking time off to change shoes, dry myself, change my shirt and keeping my stuff in my cabinet drawer... Only trouble being the weather, when it drizzled slightly on the home-bound journey, and some rude and inconsiderate drivers hungering for some after-work on-road entertainment via some of my "non-verbal communication skills"...~

No comments: