Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fireworks Show 2008~

Went to watch fireworks with the firework kaki gang cum FD gang... many thanks to Mas (sheltering from the rain under his 7-11 brollie~) who sponsored me his old Minolta camera that devours AA batteries for fun with every click of its shutter... hmmm still I'll be ponying up for my own compact digicam that I can bring along for my bike rides and outings, and one that won't be as hungry for batteries~ =p

Golden Shower for good luck~! Helps that it also sounded like firecrackers too~!

Playing around with the camera settings during the whole fireworks show, these are some of the more usable pictures... however not as busy as Mas who had to answer a certain phonecall from a certain "Mr. Emo-boy" halfway through the show~ =p



Some droplets of rain on the lens =(

1 comment:

Jason's corner said...

Hey~Call me Mr Emo-Boy hahahahaha XD