Friday, May 22, 2009

Down with a virus infection since yesterday. Didn't feel quite right when I got up for work yesterday, measured my temperature but was clear of fever, so I made it for work. Until an hour or so, when I started feeling totally weird with bad backaches and headache, and my temperature kept rising. Held on until lunchtime before going to the doctor near work. Was so dizzy that I didn't really care or register any that anybody said to me. Went home, had 2-3 mouthfuls of my lunch before taking my medicine and then stayed on the bed for the next few hours. Kept cursing because my backache kept me from sleeping properly. My temperature kept rising even after 2 rounds of medicine, almost hitting 39 at a point, so I went to the clinic near my place again. Luckily, after taking the new medication, my temperature finally went down by this morning, together with the backache, leaving only a little bit of dizziness at the time of typing. Need to start scheduling work for next week, headaches headaches... 

No comments: