Saturday, May 09, 2009

It has been a crazy past week... ~~

Monday's FYP presentation, which didn't go exactly as smoothly as I wished it had, but I'm still pretty ok with it... anyways it's over already...

Tuesday's soccer with the MSE guys, haven't felt so breathless and cooked even though we played in the evening 4.30pm sun, really need to start working out again... my ass muscles hurt for like till today man!

Went for ST Kinetics interview on Wednesday for the research engineer job, the same position vacated by Xiaoming (ST K's not FD =p). Had pretty low morale and expectations after the interview... then I went for our MSE Grad Night. Pretty much sad that I'll be parting with all the MSE peoples after a pretty nice 4 years... Don't think I'll ever get to see as many pretty girls when I start working haiz... =p

Thursday's chalet day with Brenda, Liping, Hans and people. Christal from ST Kinetics called me just before I left home for the chalet, to tell me that I've gotten the job, much much to my surprise! Strangely I'm not that excited though... Helped to set up their chalet, and man this was one of the best BBQs I had, in terms of edible (good in fact) foods! Too bad Frizal couldn't make it... and that I couldn't stay for the night...

After the chalet, I had to rush home to do my job application stuffs... My printer's dead so I had to bike back to MSE com lab in the middle of the night to print out all 11 HR forms and scan my bankbook and stuff... will really really miss the com lab... scene of many many memories...

After finishing filling all the forms, I only had about 2 hours time to sleep, before I need to get up to iron both my set of interview clothes, and my Intercruise part-time work clothes... and then go down to ST Kinetics first thing in the morning to sign my contract and stuffs, before going down to Harbourfront for work... with totally dead legs after practically sprinting down on my bike to NTU and back the night before, and only having 2 hours to recover...

Phew... a crazy crazy week... so so tired, and I'm starting work next week! Life's going to be so crazy...~~

No comments: