Saturday, June 27, 2009

Had my first swim in years today. Went in about noon time, slightly overcast so it was pretty comfy, and there's only 5 people in the pool with me, so it was really nice and relaxing. I stayed for 2 hours, and with the doctor's instructions in mind, I just did lap after lap after lap, alternating between breast stroke and freestyle, until the kids' swimming classes started to come in, and those China guys who swim as though they were like drowning and still proud of it started to flood into the pool. Should go earlier next time. Plus bring along some snacks. I'm starving.

Have been seeing this black, medium-sized moth at my lift lobby a few times in the past week. I hate moths. Is it a bad omen? I really really hope not.

1 comment:

Denka said...

hey.. do take care yea? =))