Monday, June 08, 2009

Had a nice long afternoon of trail biking on Saturday. I haven't had the feeling of not wanting to go home for a long time until then. If not for the sun setting and the forest getting dark, I would had continued on. By then I had done 2 laps of Bukit Timah, and 5 laps of the shorter Scorpion Trail at Bukit Panjang! I really loved the stretch of trail in Scorpion which really resembles a bombsled course; a snakey left-right-left-right downhill between the trees with beautiful berms on the outside of each curve, totally fun! This is Downtown West's rollercoaster fun! I was so totally tired on my ride home, and I was having this totally bad headache when I reached home. Almost like a hangover from all the adrenaline rush. Until the next biking weekend then.

No comments: