Thursday, August 20, 2009

I hate all those bloody buggers who waste all their bloody life time writing viruses, trojans and spyware! Now both my home and company laptops, both my own and company thumbdrives and even my phone's memory stick has been infected with these bloody viruses and trojans! My company's servers and my school's computers are the main sources for these bloody shit, and even the two anti-virus programs that I'm using cannot get rid of all of the viruses/trojans! At least I've managed to get my phone's memory stick back online again, after a day without my MP3s...

My legs are dying, after a day of many troubles at workshop today... feeling like I've just finished a stage of the Tour de France! Hopefully my product from today's work can work as intended; I've had enough of seeing it sitting at the corner of my lab! And hopefully I can progress to my next project, which is already dog-gone-long-overdue! A least I've learnt something new about my ABB robot, and managed to get it working again, and get my projects moving along again as well... ^_^

No comments: