Sunday, August 16, 2009

Really had biking fun today. Rode till my quadriceps started to cramp up again, and forced me to go home for lunch. Otherwise I will be starting yet another lap of BT! I really was riding until I didn't want it to end... such beautiful riding conditions! Still, I managed about 20km of off-road trails today, which means, Vincent & Violet, Kel's ready for the triathlon team relay! I've never been in better form in my life, after realising how to 'flow' and 'pump' the bike through the trail, which really made things a lot easier and way more fun! Still got much much more to work on and to learn, but yeah, Kel's in the best riding form yet! Kel's even seriously toying with the idea of bringing my heavy Giant to the race, much like using a Leopard tank to race F1 cars, but it does seem fun to put some red faces on some other fellow competitors, if I manage to that is... =p

No comments: