Sunday, October 18, 2009


Really missing riding my singlespeed GT bike; it has been leaning on the wall, tires flat, since I last swopped it's tires out for my marathon last month. Pumped the tires back up, kitted it up and got it ready to ride, and off to my favourite beach that is Labrador Park...


Playing with auto-bracketing on my Lumix, and then trying out Layers adjustments on Photoshop, which really did wonders with some of my shots!


One of the only rocky beaches left in S'pore, along with many of the unique creatures that only live here... so sad that they're stuck on a vulnerable 100m stretch of coastline, next to potential threats such as oil refineries and thousands of passing ships...


Tree branch, against the sea...


One of the architecture on the jetty, with the setting sun glistening off it...


Me, my bike, the sea, and the setting sun...

No comments: