Sunday, October 25, 2009

Went with the Snappers to Keppel Harbour. I never knew such a nice place lied at the end of that road! I only knew it hated the construction sites along the main road, which littered it with irritating rocks and cement that threatened and claimed my bike tires and gave me a puncture once!


Got Mas to help me take this... Had to launch off a bench to get some height... I've never been a good jumper haha!! Guessed it that I hated SBJ in IPPTs... =p


Dropping pebbles into the water feature under one of Harbourfront's office towers...


Our "poor-man's" fish-eye lens...


We were captivated by a leaky hose and taking turns to capture it and the wet leaves that it was creating!


The Keppel bridge, leading to the "island"... quite a bloody warm day, although it did leave us with a glorious sunset...


The classy wooden planked seaside boardwalk...


I love the effect of this pic! Like machiam diving into the sea!!


Met two friendly dogs, although Rusco here is more interested in biscuits than me...


Beautiful sunset, but I'm only allowed to enjoy it on weekends...


Have to thank the Snappers for not fxxking me when I was half-hour late... at least not in front of me... =)

No comments: