Sunday, October 04, 2009

Went to the Dairy Farm Trail today. Much less people nowadays, as compared to its opening a few weeks ago... Good! Nice sunshine too, feeling too tired to go cycling after near-cramps from yesterday's riding, but I don't want to waste the beautiful weather...


Saw a Bronzeback (not too sure whether it's an Elegant or Painted Bronzeback...) sashaying across the pathway in front of some excited kids and adults alike. I was so so excited too! I love snakes so much! So excited I was snapping away at it, completely forgetting I had zoom on my lens! So regretting that I should have zoomed in on it much much more! But I'm so happy! I saw a similar snake yesterday on my bike ride too, as well as a coral snake (so deadly it can kill me for the rest of all my reincarnations over & over again!), but I didn't have my camera on my ride... Spotting more snakes recently, good sign? Good for me though...


So many grasshoppers too! Until I got sick of photographing them haha! Lost so many pictures to camera shake though... my hands seemed especially shaky this weekend! The breeze doesn't help either! So pissed!


Some bikers were chasing the monkeys around on their bikes... Can't tell who's the monkey in that situation... =p


Nice Sunday evening, and another work week beckons...~~

No comments: