Monday, June 30, 2008

New Fish song out~!

Fish has a new song out already! It's a duet with 古巨基... Song name's《还是好朋友》...~

In the meantime, in other news, my cable Tv setup box seems to be faulty, and I'm left with flickering Tv shows with moving horizontal lines moving up like an inverted waterfall... And my mum has just been inflicted with cataracts, and has to go down to the SNEC for a checkup, with surgery pending... Sleepy me, stayed up to watch Euro finals, man Spain play brilliant football! Viva Espana~! Pondering whether to go to the nearby Shell to pump up my bike's newly changed back tire (only Shell can pump above 80psi!)... Working back in CPL tomorrow, then I have an appointment with Boss Sioh regarding my FYP, and then another dinner/movie date... Busy busy... Good good~

No comments: