Thursday, July 03, 2008

Mid-Week News

Haiz... I have been bugging Boss Sioh since the start of June, till now I had still not managed to meet up with him regarding my FYP... He's down on MC till friday... more waiting... Man I really want to start it soon, although there are news that my project is being halted due to safety concerns over the usage of nano-powders... Now I might need to put on a respirator machiam ala scuba gear while using my DC plasma machine! Nonsense~!

I have been on a snacking craze recently, perhaps being sparked by the 2 weeks of reservist, where there's good food whenever I need it... Man I ate like 5 meals a day during my 3 days outfield exercise! On my desk now are 2 packs of Chipsmore cookies, a tube of Pringles, and a pack of crispy seaweed leftover from my Tuesday movie date... Ooops I just emptied the tube of Pringles! No dieting for me ;) ~!

It may sound funny, but those 2 weeks of reservist army training had been bad for my own fitness! After stopping running training for 2.5 weeks, I finally started running again today, a 11km night run to Boon lay and back. My knees were hurting pretty badly by the 5km mark, and I was pretty much going on willpower for my last 3km... Luckily my timing is still pretty much good despite the bad knees. I love the feel of night running! The quietness and cricket music and the clarity of the sound of my own breathing and footsteps really help to focus, and it's so relaxing in a special way... I like to take off my shirt while running, it's really so cool and airy and sweat rolls off so so much easily! And it helps to get used to the weird stares from people and the occasional cheeky wolf-whistles haha~!

1 comment:

Denka said...

LoL I never knew those nano powders can cause so much harm. Mayb therez still traces of alumina in my body.. ;P