Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spring cleaning~

Today was my before-school term spring cleaning day. Swept under my bed, around my cupboard, emptied my wastepaper basket, packed away my old lecture notes to the top of my cabinets, wiped the dust off everywhere, cleaned up the droppings of the many many geckos co-habiting with me... Now my room even smells much cleaner lol~!
Took a picture of my spanking clean bedsheets together with my seashells! That spikey shell was taken home from a seafood steamboat dinner with WM, Tony, HL and guys many years ago, from Ah Yat seafood at Marina South when it was still there... this shell was green and brown and smelly when I took it home! It took me almost two weeks of soaking, scrubbing, sunning, and re-soaking in bleach to get it cleaned and white... While its meat wasn't quite nice to eat, at least it looks good on my shelf! The scallop shell is from my neighbour...
Have been coughing and coughing and coughing for a week already... Lesson learnt - Cannot eat too much durians even despite drinking a lot of water, at least in my case... Cannot be greedy~!

1 comment:

Toh weiming or toh ah ming said...

OMG, you still have that shell...Haha...aniway,HL shld have lots of that when he returns