Sunday, July 12, 2009


Blured at the seaside. Yes I know some guys (& a girl) will be itching to smack me right now, but hahaha! Yes I biked today! 4 weeks since my back gave way, I've been feeling pretty good, even better than the weeks leading to my KL trip and my "big break"! Feeling pretty good on the bike, except when I really stretch out and feel this numbing pain at the right hip region... but anyways, yay!!! I was singing the whole way from home to West Coast park and back, smiling at everything from squirrels, birds, cats, dogs, trees, cars, kids... Haven't felt like this in weeks!! =D


My tires really don't feel good in hot weather, although grip in corners seems much improved, but on the straights it feels really soft and lifeless, even with the pressure pumped real high. I prefer the hard sketchy feeling of my tires in cool weather, and at night. Feels much more exciting that way. =p

No comments: