Thursday, July 23, 2009

I now have a Star Trek triangular logo on my right forearm... result of me accidentally coming into contact with a 180++ deg C electric heater at work... a case of trying to finish work on time on a Friday evening... not healing even after a week... the scar would be so deep this thing... heck I'm not even a Star Trek fan!

Happy happy at work this week so far! Got one product out to customer this week, after being delayed for so long... another one's delayed by some new discoveries that I've noticed when using stainless steel powders, will be trying out some new recipes before going in for reservist next week...

I was thinking, after some chatting with my FYP student, why people would readily embrace and tolerate all those distinctive, unique "local flavours" in foods and drinks, but not so in language, in particular our Singlish? Really kelong sia these peoples...

No comments: