Sunday, July 26, 2009

So strange... cannot upload pictures to my blog...

Anyway, what a tiring Saturday for me!!! I had a medical exam for my life insurance. Went through it completely smoothly... must thank Esther so much for all her work! =D

Then I had to take my grad stuffs to Marina to meet Huat, Grace, Woods, Liping and Shiming. Was thinking that I would be able to wrap up by 6 and meet the photo-taking peoples... but then the guys were all late! We only got to take photos at like 5! But the pictures should turn out great! Got to thank Shiming for all that! He so pro lah, arranging us for poses, and so garang lie down on the floor, climb up walls, forgot to tell him we won't pay him for his services ley! Waiting so excitedly for all our pics! =D

Already soaking underneath all the grad cloth... I had to walk from Fullerton Hotel to the Benjamin Shears Bridge, not so much a straightforward walk, as a section of the road was closed, and I had to walk through Marina Square to get pass the closed 100m stretch! Then I had to get lost somemore! Walked all the way to the Sg Flyer and F1 pits... and then I proceeded to walk like half of the Shears bridge only to find that I'm on the wrong side of the road! Feeling really really pissed already, so hungry and thirsty, legs totally tired... leather shoes really not meant for walking long distances! Adding to the flames, the fireworks photos didn't really turn out epic... But at the end of the day, it's still all the fun and friends that count! Cheers!!! =D

No comments: