Sunday, July 12, 2009


A huge ant under a leaf of a plant in my balcony, flaring her mandibles as she saw me coming...

Drenched totally, during the photoshoot at the NE show at Floating Platform. Didn't enjoy the fireworks at all. Not fun, not fun at all. Unlike cycling in the rain. Which is so totally sweet. Until my chain rusts and my heart aches.

I was greeted by this huge atlas moth at my floor's lift lobby on Thursday morning as I left home for work. A blackish one, with wings badly torn, probably by birds. It spooked me at first sight. I hate it, I hated it so much. I took the lift furthest away from it. I'd admit, I'm scared of it. My mum just told me my neighbour's father just was announced brain-dead today, a couple days after suffering a blackout at home. I hate this huge atlas moth. This isn't the first time that it's appearance has preceded a death of somebody around me. Neither it's the second time. Nor the third. I would never ever wish to see this animal ever ever again. Never.

No comments: