Sunday, July 19, 2009

We went to take photos at the 2nd NDP NE show. This time we tried a new location along Merlion Park, but sadly, it was pretty far from all the action scenes, but was too near to the fireworks! However, I got this picture of lighted balloons on moving boats! I love this picture! But I wonder where all the boats went in the picture... seems like 3 asteroids going to hit Marina Bay instead!

My first true fireworks phototaking using the DSLR! Finally got to try out all the techniques I've researched from the net; however we were just too close to the launchpoint to frame the shots nicely, plus I was distracted by using the new remote control borrowed from my aunt! And I hate it that my camera takes so long to "reload" after each fireworks picture, made me miss so many opportunities!

I love this picture too... the guy sitting down was clear, while the people walking by are blurred... so many emotions can be felt by me from this picture... =)

1 comment:

蝴蝶 said...

Oh... want to compare with my SLR??
see who's camera is the really SLOW for "reload".... -_-"

By the way, can u advice me for photography next time?

Thanks

* PS: wow... so how's ur cycling huh?? nice with the wind.. Plus ur house area so cooling ah...

You must be forget what my master advice you. Let's me remind you... haha... remember to close your window all time. its for your own good ok?