Saturday, December 20, 2008


Am I sick? I'm like feeling tired all of the time, even after full 10 hours of sleep and drinking coffee... I don't feel any thing wrong with my body, just that constant lingering fatigue. So bad, it's even affecting my enthusiasm for running and biking nowadays... Is this a symptom of age? But I'm not old at all mah! Must try to find out why am I feeling like this, can't go on like this...~


I put my two plasma coatings made on Wednesday through flex testing on Thursday, and found that one of them is a possible success as my armour material; it withstood 2 tons of loading before breaking, incredible for a coating just 2.5mm thick! But now, I'm stuck at how to relate those values to bullet stopping, and conduct tests to justify my reasonings... But it is really a big relief to see that one of my samples have proven to be good so Yay~!! =D

No comments: