Wednesday, December 03, 2008


My chocolate cookie craving days are back!

Dang, I just got to experience the strangeness and embarrassment of boarding the bus with one foot devoid of footwear today; As usual, I was running for the 179 bus at Boon Lay Interchange in the morning, and then suddenly some guy clipped my foot and then stepped on my shoe from behind... if it was soccer it would be a straight yellow and a warning dude! Not to keep the bus and the people behind me waiting, I tried to put on my coolest look, picked up my shoe and boarded the bus, and then in the coolest fashion sat down and put on my shoe, and then give the offending guy the fiercest of my stares despite his constant apologies... I wasn't much angry at all, but I just wanted to show that guy my displeasure on my part hahas~ ;)

No comments: