Saturday, December 20, 2008


Lower Pierce Reservoir, at my secret secluded relax spot! The weather was perfect today, and it hasn't poured for the past few days, so the trails were in great riding conditions! BT trail was pretty roughened up by the heavy downpours, with rain gullies, strewn rocks, branches, brake stutter bumps and deep dried mud pools everywhere, and it was quite dangerous. I hasn't ridden here since more than a month ago, and while my trail confidence was badly affected; I had to push up and down many parts of the trail purely due to lack of confidence. And my body is totally flat, my lungs were dead, my legs were dead, my back and ass muscles were dead, now back at home, ouch~~!




The grass was covered in more spiderwebs than my dusty storeroom! Can guess how long since any people, or any type of large creature, has been through here~


Like zombie arms coming out of the ground, these are young fern fronds regrowing after being cut down by grass cutters~



No comments: