Tuesday, December 09, 2008


Watching <<翻滾吧!蛋炒飯>> on Crunchyroll starting today. Caught a few isolated episodes on tv in the past, however I was feeling curious about the ending, so I got on to Crunchyroll to start watching all from the start. I don't usually like Taiwanese idol serials, finding them too OTT and noisy and too cutesy, but this one is still quite comfortable to watch. Maybe it's because I actually do see glimpses of myself in one of the characters; Leng Lie. He, like me, isn't really good with his talking, and can often be boring to be with, especially with girls. Just that he's much much more handsome and stylish and talented than me bloke hahas... Although I feel that the main female lead Xiao Shu should be with the other male lead Mi Chi Lin because she's always so happy whenever she's with him, there's a big part of the me inside which wants to see her with Leng Lie... which probably explains why I'm quite particularly curious about the ending... Another reason might be the glutton in me being attracted to all the cooking and eating featured in the show haha~! =p

1 comment:

Denka said...

haha u watched this show too! Yea, itz a nice show.. I like the settings of Mi Qi Lin's fried rice shop.. Nice Scenary!! =) Enjoy!