Thursday, July 17, 2008

Midnight Playtime~

My plant's flowering again! As usual, it bloomed at around midnight, and the single flower's very big and white this time round! Must be the new chicken poo poo fertilizer that I'm using, stinky but so yummy to my plants! I've always regarded this as my lucky flower, hope that it has brought good luck to whatever things that requires good luck now and forthcoming~

Flower's point of view of my estate~

My friends have told me several ways to alleviate my occasional sleepless nights, like warm milk, relaxing and not thinking about serious stuff, although my mind train still insists on chugging along full-steam ahead on those nights... Yesterday was going to be one of those nights, and this was my solution - mangosteen vodka! Probably not the healthiest solution, but definitely among the best tasting! Nope I'm not the type whose body alcohol content is higher than body water content, but I surely do enjoy my drinks once in a while~! No need to get drunk, but a glass does help to soothe the rampaging mind train and the fun of drinking really takes the less-enjoyable thoughts off mind~

No comments: