Saturday, July 26, 2008

Spent this Friday afternoon researching on my FYP, feeling lost man! There're really very little information online about the testing of ceramic armour materials... Got to go back to the stash of journals that I've compiled during my time at ST Kinetics, here's 2 of the 4 thick binded books, with various ST brochures as my front cover haha! This's a brochure of the tank that I've been driving around when I wear green... I love the flour coated green pea snack~!

Still couldn't really find any good methods to do ceramic testing apart from those tests that I've been using all along... Getting stuck, I decided to go running... Did a run of almost the perimeter of Bukit Batok! This is Little Guilin, a place which holds much childhood memories for me... My primary school is just opposite it, and I used to spend many many afternoons here after school, fishing, catching various water creatures, and plain playing a fool... My dad used to bring me here to catch fish when I was really really young too... those days were good days...~

Here's a map view of my run today... totalled around 9.51km, and I took about 55 minutes, so it works out to be a speed of 10.5km/hr! I love running in the rain! So cool and comfy and can breathe so much better... Machiam fitting turbo to the lungs haha~! Need to train more, IPPT in 2 weeks time... I'm aiming for Silver and $200~!

No comments: