Saturday, July 19, 2008

NDP rehearsal, in the rain~

I think my cooking has improved by lots ever since I've started cooking lunch and dinner for my mum everyday... At least my dishes do look a lot more palatable nowadays~! This is fish and watercress and wolfberries, good for eyes! My creation~!

Went with the FD gang to take photos (everyone else) / watch (just me~) of the NDP rehearsal... Missed the flag fly-by and F16 starburst fly-by because of a toilet break with Wailoon... Hmmm, this is the first time I actually get to see the top of my head! Good good no mess no white hairs haha~!

Luckily still got to see the Black Knights, our position quite strange, it's the turning point for the planes and Mas almost got his back and neck broken while trying to shoot pictures of the planes flying overhead~! But good spot because the planes were doing stunts almost right on top of us, good to watch, good sound effects, not so good for photographers... The dark clouds in the skies are a warning to what will happen later...~

It rained pretty heavily before we got to watch the fireworks display... Panic for all the camera peoples~

First time I'm watching fireworks hiding from the rain under a building...~

The fireworks display actually was split into 3 segments, either intentionally or not I don't know...~

While everybody was packing up and chit-chatting and eating Aw's Pringles, the fireworks came up again for the 3rd time as though making fun of us~!

Saw this gecko at my lift lobby... It was huge, probably even longer than the length of my palm I think! Must be good nutrition all those cockroaches around my void deck...~

No comments: