Saturday, July 12, 2008

To Heaven and to Hell on a Friday~

Took my Friday off from work to go down to apply for the Wireless@Sg promotion at Suntec City... I want their free gift, a Creative Ep630 headphone set, but I can only collect it from 4 August onwards...
My Sennheiser headphones' sponge cover is finally starting to rot after 3 years... But it still sounds brilliant, only aesthetically it's starting to look its age...
After meeting my insurance agent for an annual review, I then walked down to Bugis Street, where I found my necklace~! How does it look on me? Don't talk about my hair... it's Bad Hair Day, everyday... lol~!
Met Kaiyeow for dinner... stressful... tiring... depressing... frustrating, he wasn't like this not so long ago~~
In the process of preparing for my mum's cataract op on Monday, stocking up on post-op foods, good-for-the-eyes-foods, putting up curtains, preparing sunglasses, washing the bathroom, preparing her psychologically... I'm even giving her my lab safety goggles in case she needs to do her laundry or any cooking~!

No comments: