Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Sleepless at Nights~

Having trouble getting to sleep again lately... It's a bad habit, can't fall asleep when it's the proper bedtime, and sleeping when it's good to be awake... My mind has so many many thoughts running, some serious, important issues, some urgent issues, some not-so-important issues, some outright absurd thoughts, some purely building air castles on dreamy cloud 9 wonderland, it's during quiet moments like bedtime that my mind would totally run wild with such many thoughts... it's the holidays so I shouldn't be stressed out... I am still finding it hard to fall asleep without a boster... Years after discarding my old stinky one... One of my many thoughts: why am I missing my boster? Why can some people sleep perfectly good without bear-hugging a boster, while I feel so naked and vulnerable when sleeping without something to hold on to?

Finally got my Power98 call-in contest prize... 3.5 months after winning it on air... It's a hamper of 3 CDs, one rap single, one DOA movie soundtrack, and this album from Mika, which i find to be rather good surprisingly, for someone who doesn't listen to English pop at all...~

1 comment:

~Wonder Wood~ said...

Try drinking some warm milk before you tug into bed? it helps in enhancing your zzz. Or count sheeps!