Sunday, July 06, 2008

My First Time~

Zouk-ed for the 1st time... Went with KaiYeow, wanted to make it for Happy Hour, but Ky as always, had some funny nonsense happening, had to go home to change his shoes as both of his shoe bottoms came off along the way... so we didn't make it as planned... Both of us are clubbing virgins, and we were totally blur~! We queued at 3 different queues before getting it right and making it into Zouk itself~! Inside, we were totally lost again! Got our drink, and then proceeded to join in Singles Night... Then we tried to dance after that... ok, conclusion, both of us cannot dance wahaha! But Ky really enjoyed dancing, so even after the alcohol wore off and I sobered up and retired to sitting at the bar, he was still on the dancefloor... Maybe it's the company I'm with, maybe it's just me, but I was pretty bored... So this was it, my first time at the clubs... Man I was really tired on my way home in the morning! I was nodding away while standing on the train! Really amused the aunty beside me hahas~!

In other news, I'm amazed that there were 3 S'poreans in contention for the Best Female Singer at the Taiwan Golden Melody Awards, but Fish didn't win to make a M'sia clean sweep, although she did get Best MV... and Hamilton isn't on pole at the British GP although all is not lost till Sunday chequered flag... I did get to meet Boss Sioh after work on Friday evening, albeit a rather interesting FYP meeting, doing it all while in his car, fetching his son from childcare, and while waiting to tabao fried spring chicken for his kid... But finally at last I can start my FYP proper~

No comments: